Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Buongiorno, Tutti.

I'm a senior at Loyola University Chicago, preparing to graduate in May. The next year- for me, my friends, and also my beautiful cousin/roommate, Sarah- will hold many changes...just as the last three have. So, for now, I'm eager to catalog this time.

TODAY:
-I started a Twitter account. (SOMETHING I SWORE I'D NEVER DO). I'm stunned, and a little bit worried, about the technological responsibilities that I've taken on today. http://twitter.com/#!/Caitlin_Rae_

-I've spawned the name for this lovely blog from a random word generator. "Global" and "Scissors" were my favorites. So, here we are.

-I've helped to generate the next up-and-coming wave in multi-media messaging, the SMEXT. A message where you would be able to send smells through the airwaves. Obviously, my cousin and my friend, Kim, are brilliant. We've even come up with a potential game, "Guess that Funk", where the message receiver would have to postulate as to the origin of said scent, to accompany the SMEXT. ...One day, we hope, this revolutionary notion will be possible.

-I sat near a man on the bus that was wearing a graphic-tee, sporting the logo "Girls Don't Poop". Shockingly, that's the second time I've seen that shirt on men on public transportation. The one that I saw a few weeks ago was blue, but the one that I saw today was yellow. It's clearly a new movement or something, and I'd like to just say: I'm appalled.

Obviously, it's been a big day. Tonight is "wing night" with two new-found friends. Jake Melnick's, our very favorite BBQ place (only PARTIALLY because of our school discount), is where it all goes down. Everything's very exciting.
Sarah, this is for you. GO CARDINALS!

Tony's Eye:

No comments:

Post a Comment