Saturday, November 19, 2011

che bella.

a few pictures that have been inspiring to me lately.
cher sign elicits giggles. 


Lake Michigan. October, 2011.

translation: rome is eternally in me. OR, rome is eternal in me. I like that one better.


a JFRC throwback.
the vatican, at christmas.
a gem.
lion king?
elasticità








pizza capricciosa, per favore. "capricious".





photo cred: kim bernie. success in capturing the great beauty that is cincinnati, ohio. 


 i've been doing lots of writing lately, hopefully to be shared here very soon. these pictures are set in a combo of chicago, roma, and ohio, just like me. a very huge shout out, by the way, to my dedicated foreign readers. hungary, germany, latvia, and russia, i love you!
szeretlek
Ich liebe dich
Es tevi mīlu
я тебя люблю

ciao, belle. ti amo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment